Clear Regular Invest
Clear Regular Invest is a long term savings plan from Irish Life, designed for the regular saver so you can make payments each month.
You choose the fund(s) you want to direct your regular payments into, and through these funds you gain access to the growth potential of shares and bonds.
Clear Regular Invest gives you access to three great funds, managed by Irish Life Investment Managers, including the Consensus Fund which is Ireland’s most popular fund. Early encashment charges apply to each of the Clear Regular Invest fund options.
Potential risk and return
With our On-line services you can keep up to date with your investment, or even switch your funds, free of charge at a time that suits you.
With Clear Regular Invest 100% of your payments are invested from day one. If you continue to invest for 5 years or more, the only charge will be an annual fund charge, which is the cost of setting up and running the funds.
Clear Regular Invest might suit you if you:
- Want a regular investment plan for at least 5 years.
- Have at least €100 a month to save.
- Do not want to make regular withdrawals.
- Do not need to protect your money and are prepared to risk getting back less than you put in.
- Are aged 18 or over and under 71(next birthday).