Do you want access to a wide range of assets and to control what your pension invests in
Our online trading account provides access to a wide range of shares, exchange traded funds (ETFs), funds, real estate investment trusts (REITs), government & corporate bonds and other listed securities across more than 40 international markets.
What are the key features?
- Easy to use Execution-Only* online trading platform with 24 hour access, provided by Platform Securities
- Efficient and cost effective online trading for €30 per trade
- The ability to place trades up to US market close
- Access to a worldwide range of securities and asset classes
- Independent investment tools available
- The ability to develop an investment portfolio unique to your own investment needs
*Execution-Only means that no advice is given to you on the investments you select to buy and sell
What else do I need to know?
- The Self-Invested Fund is available on a selection of Irish Life pension products
- To open a trading account an Investment Instruction Form is required. If you are setting up a new plan, additional documentation will be required
- You will have access to your account 24/7 via your Irishlife.ie account
The Self-Invested Fund is available through a selection of Irish Life pension products. You can invest some or all of your pension in the fund. If you would like more information please speak with your Financial Advisor, or read ‘Your Guide to the Self-Invested Fund’ for full terms and conditions.
The Self-Invested Fund has a designated Customer Service team to deal with all your queries. If you would like to learn more about the Self-Invested Fund or have a specific query please contact us on:
Telephone: 01 704 1832