Tailored cover that suits your needs and budget in ONE simple payment.
Choose any cover on its own or a combination:
- Money to cover your bills if you cannot work due to illness or injury
- Lump sum if you were to suffer from one of the specified illnesses covered under the plan
- Replacement income for your family if you die before your cover ends
ONE plan fee no matter how many types of cover you choose
ONE tailored plan to protect what is important
OnePlan Protection provides for your different life insurance needs in one single plan, based on the type of cover you require most.
With OnePlan Protection, the beauty is in the simplicity. You will only ever pay for one plan fee, regardless of how many types of cover you choose. This means more options without the extra hassle; one direct debit payment, from one company, in one plan.
A range of cover options are available for you and your family. They include:
- Decreasing Life Cover - a lump sum if you or anyone covered under the plan dies. Your chosen amount of life cover will decrease each year because the amount of replacement income your family needs reduces over time. 2
- Bill cover - pays your essential monthly bills (mortgage, rent, utility bills) if you cannot work because of an illness or injury while you are employed. You will not be able to claim for bill cover if you are unemployed for more than one month and your claim may be limited if living abroad at the time of your claim. 3
- Specified illness cover – a lump sum to help you recover without financial burden if you are diagnosed with one of the conditions covered under the plan.
- There are also extra OnePlan Protection benefits you can choose to protect you family. Your financial advisor can discuss this with you.
Before taking out insurance cover you’ll need to meet with a financial advisor. They will help you find the right mix of cover to suit you, meaning you only ever pay for what you might require. You must keep up your payments to stay covered and you cannot cash in your plan, it is not a savings plan.
Talk with an adviser
01 704 1970
- Our lines are open:
- Mon - Thu (8am to 8pm)
- Fri (10am to 6pm)
- Sat (9am to 1pm)
Or an Irish Life Financial Service Adviser
can call you back
Irish Life Financial Services ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
See how having financial protection helped this father pay the mortgage and household bills during his recovery from injury
Other services - LifeCare
Lifecare is a group of three support services designed to provide emotional and practical support to you and your family. The Lifecare range of services is available to you, at no extra cost, when you take out a protection plan with Irish Life.
A medical second opinion
service provided by
Two confidential medical
helpline services provided
by Intana Assist
A dedicated claims assesor
and access to post claim
LifeCare gives you access to services provided by other companies which are independent from Irish Life. These services are not designed to replace the advice provided by your doctor or your own health professional, but togive you information to help direct you toward the appropriate course of action. Your access to these third party services is subject to their terms and conditions. Irish Life accepts no responsibility for these services. Irish Life may change the service providers or withdraw access to these services in the future.
Why Choose Irish Life?
Irish Life is Ireland's No.1 Life Insurer.1 We have been protecting families across Ireland for over 75 years. We have touched the lives of over 1 million people and have given families the freedom to focus on the important things, including those moments you don’t want to miss out on.
1. Irish Life is the No. 1 Life Insurer based on market share in 2017.