We build trust by providing a safe and healthy workplace, a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, and by treating everyone fairly.
We are proud of our strong culture of supporting the professional growth and wellbeing of our people by:
- Recognising and rewarding our talented people with extensive Employee Benefits and development opportunities
- Encouraging our people to bring their true and best self to work each day
- Being exemplars in the Health and Wellbeing supports we offer our employees
- Investing in personal and professional development and careers
- Embracing flexibility of hybrid working while maintaining Collaboration, Connection and Community
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Early signatory of Ireland’s first Women in Finance Charter 2022
Our Female Leader Development Programme creates a step towards empowering women across our organisations to achieve their potential
Proud to sponsor Ireland's first LGBT+ inclusive football club, the Dublin Devils F.C.
First corporate organisation to partner with Family Carers Ireland on their Caring Employers Programme
Partner with organisations such as Platform55, Family Carers Ireland, BeLonG To on our D&I learning programmes and support
Our Diversity Equity Inclusion (DEI) Employee Networks focusing on driving Inclusion:
Pride in Diversity
Race, Ethnicity and Multiculturalism