Self-Invested Fund – more control of your pension
Control. Choice. Flexibility.
The Self-Invested Fund is a unique fund that gives you control over the investment decisions for your pension. The fund combines the convenience of a traditional pension plan, with the freedom and flexibility to pick the assets your pension invests in. It is available as a fund choice on our Complete Solutions pensions range for pre and post retirement customers.
You will have sole responsibility for the asset selection within the Self-Invested Fund. Please note that due to having access to assets that may be high risk, the fund has an overall risk rating of 7.
- Easy to use Execution-Only* online trading platform with 24 hour access, provided by Platform Securities
- Efficient and cost effective online trading for €30 per trade
- The ability to place trades up to US market close
- Access to a worldwide range of securities and asset classes
- Independent investment tools available
- The ability to develop an investment portfolio unique to your own investment needs
- A bespoke investment service provided by an experienced investment manager
- Irish Life has partnered with Quilter Cheviot Investment Managers to provide you with Discretionary Portfolio Management services
- Access to your own dedicated Investment Manager
- Working with you and your Financial Advisor
- Flexible investment option
- Access to On Demand and Fixed Term Deposit accounts
- A range of deposit providers. Please contact your Financial Advisor for more information
- Access to a range of investments with varying levels of capital protections and growth potential
- The type of structured investments can vary but typically structured investments such as a tracker bond aim to provide, usually at the end of the investment terms, capital protections alongside the possibility of a return based on the performance of the underlying asset (such as a stock market index).
The Self-Invested Fund is available through a selection of Irish Life pension products. You can invest some or all of your pension in the fund. If you would like more information please speak with your Financial Advisor, or read ‘Your Guide to the Self-Invested Fund’ for full terms and conditions.
The Self-Invested Fund has a designated Customer Service team to deal with all your queries. If you would like to learn more about the Self-Invested Fund or have a specific query please contact us on:
Telephone: 01 704 1832